Forum Replies Created
Thanks for your fixes. Right now the situation here looks like this:
– As for Your question about desktop – when you resize your browser window to see the responsive version of the website the menu looks now like this: screenshot – right now the only concern are the social icons, but as you mentioned before they are not suposed to show. Earlier when i asked about desktop version the menu options were glued to the left edge of the browser.
– Here is a screenshot from my ipad. As you can see, the logo is not showing and there is still something wrong with the alignement (the menu is slightly closer to the left side)
– Everything is fine on a smartphone.
Adding “!important” partially worked. I mean – the menu shows up now both on ipad and pc. Unfotunatelly there are still some problems:
– Desktop – the menu is aligned to the left not center
– Ipad – menu is visible, and in the center but logo and social media icons are not shown
– Smartphone – menu moved to the left like on a desktop browser
I double checked your login credentials, and they are working. I believe the problem is with security pop-up where you need to type “admin” and “admin” to go to actual login site.