3 weeks, 5 days ago fathitubeParticipant
I want to change the View More text in the service box button, I even changed it from the theme file but it won’t change.
Please share your website URL, wp-admin, and FTP info (Username and password) and send me using “Set as private reply”.
You have to Edit the Plug-in co-widget Bygge, Take the backup and let me know, i will send you complete instructions in video format.
3 weeks, 4 days ago fathitubeParticipant
Thanks, I have taken backup. Please share the video.
Please review this video: https://youtu.be/hMcif70ImjM and follow the below steps.
1. By default there is no option to change it so, to do so we need to go to the files.
2. Plugin Editor > Cowidget Bygge > inc > widget manager > widget > content
3. Now we need to find the file specified for that widget.
4. In our case it is service box two.
6. This will be the path of the file.
7. Just use ctrl+f to find the view more key word
8. Here just paste your desired word or leave empty if you do not want anything there.
9. After making changes click update to update the file.
10. Now check the changes and make sure to remove any caches after that if changes does not appear.
3 weeks, 3 days ago fathitubeParticipant
Thanks, Solved. But can you tell the portfolio carousle’s view more?
3 weeks, 3 days ago azamKeymaster
You can edit that by going to
There will some files you need to change the one you select from elementor when editing this widget like if you select bygge2 style then you need to edit bygge2.php file.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.